Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Guide To Honest Parenting: Parenting Help To Deal With Behavior Problems In Your Child Or Teen

The Guide To Honest Parenting: Parenting Help To Deal With Behavior Problems In Your Child Or Teen

The Guide To Honest Parenting: Parenting Help To Deal With Behavior Problems In Your Child Or Teen by Daniel Craven
Buy new: $22.00 / Used from: $24.00
Usually ships in 24 hours

If you're reading this, then you probably have a challenging child or teen. My wife and I tried several "programs," a therapist, Psychiatrists, and "natural remedies" from a health food store before we found The Guide to Honest Parenting. I HONESTLY can't tell you in words how much sense this book makes! It's given me a sense of knowing how to respond to anything my son does or says. We've seen progress in his behavior that we never thought we'd see. It's very easy to read and understand, too. Good luck! The Guide to Honest Parenting

Buy new: $22.00 The Guide To Honest Parenting: Parenting Help To Deal With Behavior Problems In Your Child Or Teen

bfd53 | shopping booksmark | welcome robot | music online | bioly1

No comments:

My Blog List